Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

blue sky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i was inside my house,,a storm had raining hard ,,lots of rain, then it stopped, i went outside ,the sky was a cobalt blue color ,,very intense, klean clean water had washed over eveything ,,leaving that crisp air scent, i was headed 2 a outside buildg, i had 2 dodge the small steams every wear,,i had left sum tools out in a ditch id been werkg in,hammers,,etc, then a linesman type guy poked his head in 2 rebuke me about being ther at 10.00 ,,i piked mi tools up thinkin he mite try 2 take them

When dreams go from one scene to another it's about more than one thing. The first thing... IF it is symbolic is a spiritual restoration dream because it washes everything clean. That's wunnerful. :)

The second one seems like mistrust and strife at work.

Lemme know what 'appens, Mate.

Let's pray about work.

Father,

I pray for D that there would be a supernatural peace and anointing at work. That he would seek you and be surrounded by a presence so thick that people around him change and that your presence in his life would be a buffer to all the strife and stresses and evil things that would try to assault Him. I pray that He would have a shield of faith and supernatural favor in action in his life everyday.

In Jesus Name.

im hopeing the storm ending is a literal end 2 a hard season ,,,the blue sky was a real standout 2 me

Yeah Dreamy,

I agree with Mia. A hard season ending and restoration beginning and the sky is the clear picture of it. No clouds and no storms. Just my thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie