Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cryptonite

A New Haircut

Hi in my dream there is a lady that I did not see for years. She told me she took a course to cut hair.
I trust her with my hair. She was supposed to trim my bangs only but gave me a new haircut. It looks so nice on me and I look 10 years younger so I decided to keep the style always.

What a haircut means in dreams and specially if it is good for you?
God bless,
Den

Hi Den!

These are just my thoughts, but to me this seems like a good change is on its way!! If you are hesitant to change in anyway, try and be more open to opportunities that may come your way. Please pray on what I have said, and toss anything that doesnt fit.

Bless You

Just to say what Daisy said in a different way. Seems God is wanting you to be open to bigger changes in your life then you expect. The out come of these changes will bring a refreshing to you.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Thank you all !!
This is all so good and encouraging!!
God bless you all,
Den

I also have had a few hair dreams and tend to agree with everyones views.. but I also think having a new haircut (even if its spiritual) makes people see you differently and maybe even more attractive? These are just my personal thoughts and no interpretation here.