Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ius

My cousin is freaking out!

I dreamed that I was trying to help my 20 yr. old cousin get back home. She was crying and freaking out and I asked her to tell me where she lived so I could drive her there. IRL we aren't that close and her parents are getting a divorce. I know she and her mom are moving houses, but I'm not sure exactly where. She was looking at me as a mentor, but I couldn't get her to tell me where she lived. She took me to her former house and showed me the pool and she seemed somewhat happy there, but she was still displaced. I remember all this took place at night. I took this as a call to prayer for her, but does anyone have anything else?

I did have a thought: While she could be literal, do you think she could be symbolic for yourself and your consideration of switching to a smaller church?

Hmmm...I like where Mark is going with that question.

What came to my mind while reading this is that this is a call to intercede on behalf of your cousin. She wouldn't tell you what was going on or where she lived is because she may feel a bit displaced due to the divorce. At her age, when parents are splitting up, there is still a sense of "what am I going to do?"

A LARGE Part of having a prophetic Gift is intercession. God will show you inside of situations so you can pray and stand in the gap so he can move on their behalf. During prayer, he may give you more instructions on what to do in prayer or even in the natural.

With your career background, you may be what she needs right now. These are just thoughts...please consider prayerfully.

Thanks for the thoughts, guys. I'll consider that it may have a double meaning here as my dreams often do. I think my cousin is on my heart because of some of her facebook posts. She hasn't mentioned the divorce, but I've been surprised at how imature she seems for being 20. She can't find a job and just broke up with her boyfriend who is still in high school! shocked