Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

atom bomb,,,,,china?,,update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,im at my frends business,rs,,, its a multy level buildg,, im in his office, his dog is ther, im lookin out the window, the dog starts pointg his nose at the window latch incessantly ,,so i look at it, then i ask the dog is he tryin 2 getta message across 2 me,,then he says yes i freak, an look at the gold fittg ,its has stamped on it ''made in china'', i then tell the owner, we jus amazed, i then go dwn stairs 2 lobby entrance a memba of his staff on the ground in agony, he has serious gout, i jus get dwn an pray 4 him, hes healed in 30 secs he wants 2 get saved, then im in anutha country walkin a dirt road wiv frends dog, he is hesistent 2 go further,, i look ahead out 2 the ocean ,, in the long distance an atomik bomb has exploded, and ries up in the sky, its all red and swirling, in full of foreboading,,

Hmm. Very interesting.
I had a dream two months ago of an atom bomb exploding, mushroom cloud.
Maybe this thing i "in the air". Do you think the dog in your dream "smells", senses it?
Gonna post it.
Praying about your dream.
Blessings.
Edith

nerd um the dog was very apprehensive goin dwn the road, i guess he was aware of the explosoin b4 i was nerd ,,i think this isa repeat drm 4 me what but i cant find the old one bandaid

What also caught my attention: "made in China". What is that?! nerd

dreamster wrote:
north korea launchs rocket ,,,,,,,,,,,

Yeah. I heard it on the radio. I immediately thought of our dreams... nerd

i just saw on the news that North Korea are planning to test and they esp said its b/c of the US..they are annoyed at US...
not sure if thats maybe related to ur drm like u mentioned above ?

well i was on the coast of a country,lookin atta nuke goin off sumwer in south east asia,,

Well south east Asia is like india..?.

Don't think India is considered part of SE Asia?!

More in the region of Indochina (Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Japan and surrounds), Singapore/Malaysia, and Phillipines/Indonesia/Timor.

I really think this dream was a warning about the bomb. It didn't seem like the bomb went off in the dream, so hopefully that is what will happen as a result of ALL OF US PRAYING... (That was emphasis, not shouting).

Love,
Mia

:lol!:ok, i can hear u, ,,um the bomb didgo off in my drm ,,i saw froma distance, ,d in nuke shelter,,