Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dreamert00

Why?...My body get chills when I think about it.

What in the world could this mean? I was more like an observer in the dream, which I don't remember all. But it's like me and some people were looking out for bad guys. Dream switched to someone saying look. It was a live white baby "face" inside a bathroom sink hole. If you can imagine looking in a sink and seeing a face where the hole should be. The hole wasn't small either, it was the size of the baby face. The baby did cry and turn face a little and you can see a lil blood around the face. I get chills everything I see or think about it. I was thinking in the dream how they did that and where the body at cuz I didn't see it, unless it was inside sink too...#creepy

I was thinking that your weird dream was actually prophetic of a baby being born and now that you are dreaming that someone is pregnant it makes sense.

Seeing a baby in a sink drain is strangely symbolic for a birth canal.

I've seen white people be symbolic for black people and vice versa. My pastor was black and I would dream of him as a blonde, white guy. I would definitely pray and ask. He may be opening up the prophetic in your life.

What do you mean open up the prophetic...if so why was I disturb? Now I'm thinking about my teen daughter tornado

I know y'all don't want us to use online dream dictionary, but I did (sorry). It said that the sink was my feelings of unsurety in a relationship, or course baby is something new. Currently I'm in a new relationship about 6mths and it's draining emotionally. I don't know where I stand with him. He say one thing and do another, he is clear on "saying" he don't want to be in one..."but"his actions are confusing. I pray about it but it's same results, mix signals. It is hurtful alil, I guess that the Lil blood I seen around the baby face. I could be wrong, but this is where my focus is now, trying to figure him out. Have I lost focus of what matters and that's why I dont remember first part of dream when I was looking for bad guys. Still eery about the picture of that baby face in sink...my feelings was hurt and shock, in real life I get chills when I replay the scene. Feedback?

I think you are correct. A baby is one of those symbols that is universally correct most of the time. That it is in a drain makes sense. The dream is prophecying your future feelings of hurt and shock in the relationship.

I would pray for God's protection and comfort.

Thanks for your input...I need to get out for real, I'm just hurting myself trying to stay. Please interceed for me that I be strong to make this decision. Thanks.

Thanks so much Mia, can't say that enough...May God restore every virtue you use in intercession with your team.