Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
star_lilli

A FEMALE WITH THREE GOLDEN THIMBLES

My mum had a dream/vision that almost seemed so real it woke her up. She had the impression of a female (she said she didn't exactly see who but had the impression of a female) standing by her bed. Around the neck of this females neck was a rusty brown (like leather) lanyard and hanging off the lanyard were three very shiny, brightest gold thimbles. So bright they where blinding, so very very bright.
They were in a hanging off the lanyard in three equal lengths, clustered together, the brightest one appeared to be on top. The female leaned in closer and the lanyard was dangling off her neck. Here my mum woke up and said 'Nooo!" and made to push her away.

She was wondering what might possibly mean. She has had many prophetic dreams in the past and was wondering what this might mean. [b]

No, thimbles do not have any real life significance to her, but they did have to her mother in law (my grandmother) but not in any great capacity, My grandmother did use to sew, but industrially, not really needle work. And she has passed 6 years hence.