Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GenuineGem

I Dreamed I Was Attack By Mosquitoes

I dreamed I was jogging, and my daughter was with me. While we were jogging, mosquitoes attack my face and her body. I jog almost daily; however, my 15 daughter does not exercise. Latter in my dream, I dreamed her dad and his family (fiance and daughter) move next door to me. I ask my cousin why would he move next to me. She said be quiet, she felt like he was in my house (she said it with fear). I told her I did not feel his presences in my house.

He plays with witchcraft in real life.

How did you feel in the dream when the mosquitoes attacked you and your daughter? When you found out your daughter's father was moving next door?

Do you feel any fear towards your daughter's father? Almost like being a pest, an interference?

Hi! I am not an interpreter. I only have an opinion...something to think about. If this were my dream, I would think it meant my ex was sending witchcraft activity (mosquitoes) my way but especially directed to my daughter. I would pray in the Spirit until I felt peace concerning her safety. Possibly he is trying to interest her in witchcraft or affiliated activities. Looks like she is running with you trying to get your attention. You may not think he is in your house but he is. :-)