Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicolasflam

Repost: if you would have seen my earring hole

Looking in the mirror I saw my earring hole was beyond infected. The hole was the size of the stud when I took earring out. It was white to the meat. I was shocked how it was so bad without me ever noticing. What is God saying?

Last night I dreamed I went to Walmart for something before I go to my math class (not in school IRL). I stopped at the heath machine. I put my finger in the Pulse oximetry and it was below 50%, I can't remember exactly but that's safe to go with. The doctor was shocked at how low, I told him it's the machine and let someone else use it. I can't remember their reading. He looked I'm my eye with the light and was shocked. He said oh my, What have you been eating? As if my health was at risk, he had my attention then I woke up.

What is this, natural or spiritual? First my ear now my eye? Really nervous now.

Do you have any health issues? Does your family have a history of health issues with the eye or ear? This dream is most likely something spiritual in my opinion. The whole tone of the story seems to be shock to me.

Just my thoughts...

well to me it sounds sybmolic.. are you aware of things you are listening to or paying attention to? (tv, music, freinds etc..)
maybe GOd is saying that you are putting inside you as in maybe the people around you..

the bible says to fill ourselves with things that are lovely etc.. otherwise they can infect us (sorry i am paraphrasing, i dont recall the verse)

I hope this helps shed some light..just my thoughts, pray about it,