Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tbsmilesbig

Coffee machine, wedding and Madonna

Some guy wanted to use my coffee machine (IRL I received a very nice coffee machine from the manufacturer for free - it's one of those that uses the individual capsules). At first I said okay, but then I changed my mind. I don't remember what the guy did that made me change my mind. I was thinking of using the coffee machine at my wedding, but then thought a regular pot would be better. Someone was telling me that it would be too expensive per cup with the machine. I changed my mind about letting the guy use my machine. Madonna was involved in the dream somehow; however, now I can't remember what she was doing there.

Any thoughts? To me, there is a lot of uncertainty and going back and forth between emotions and decisions.

Is there an area in your life in which you are having difficulty making a decision? Are other people's opinions causing you to keep changing your mind about making a certain commitment?

Yes, pewilso512! That is exactly what this dream is about. It's actually related to some other dreams I have had about my work and being able to make a definite decision.

Thanks so much for the confirmation!! wave