Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

lots of hair loss

I had a dream my hair was falling out. I kept grabbing handfuls of loose strands out of my hair. I did this several times. I was concerned in the dream.

I agree with stress, but would also ask if you have been feeling like you are lacking wisdom, or authority lately?

I also agree with stress, but in relation to its impact on your spiritual life. Things have been beyond hectic for you lately - has it impacted your ability to carry out your personal spiritual activities, i.e., time in the Word, prayer time, etc.? If so, this may be what's manifesting in the dream...

Thank you everyone for your comments. I have been under tremendous amounts of stress from moving twice in four months with two small kids. Also, many family stressors from our adoption (from outside memebers of the family), and concerns for my daughter who has been struggling in her emotions and struggling with school. Since putting our home on the market, I have been experiencing some concerning symptoms in my body. Im hopful its only stress, but it has kept me from sleeping soundly at night. I have a nuerologist apt this week, just to rule out serious things. Please keep me in prayer for a good report. And yes Lola.... All of these thing that have been going on in my life has also kept me from praying or being in the word as much as I woud like....my personal time with The Lord. And yes lady on fire, I just had the revelation last night that the root to all my stresses is condemnation, I am constantly critical of myself! I need to see myself as Jesus sees me, and stop trying to be perfect all the time.

I tried to post a link and found out I'm too new to post a link.
I wanted to share with you a song "There is therefore now no condemnation." Romans 8:1,2 I've been singing it for about 25 years now to whomever I meet who tends to be critical and condemning of themselves. Melodic tune that helps to keep the word prominent in the memory.
You can find it on youtube if you'd like to hear it. Integrity music put out the version I was going to post. The cover says TRUTH/Praise.