Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissGrace

[size=18]Rocket / fire / Big cloud - Please interpret this dream for me please[/size]

Hi would you please interpret this dream for me. I was in a place where they launched a space rocket.
I run through the door of a building to escape the fire that was blast out from the bottom of the space rocket. Just in time, but it just burn my back a little bit. (not really burn, more like heat up) When the rocket was in the air, I looked around me and I see the heads of people lying around outside the building, but I saw the whole body of one child there. Her corpse was perfect without any burns or blood. As I look up into the sky I saw this massive burning/ yellow/ orange cloud in the sky.
Still the same night or dream. I dreamed that I was in an apartment in the high tower building. There were only two rooms. The people in the other room went missing (kidnapped) I tried to hide, and locked the door.
Please I will really appreciate it. Thanks Blessings.

Just a thought: Is there a calling God has on your life and you are afraid to step into it thinking you will fail Him or the person(s) involved?

Hi Yes indeed there is a calling on my life. I am much involved in street outreaching. I have a passion for the broken people out there. I am 2 subjects away from my qualification as a pastor. Already qualified as a trauma counsellor. God tend to speak to me through my dreams. So please help me with this one. Why did I see the corpse of a little girl.

Just a thought: Is there anything concerning your ministry that has died out? Less of a desire to work..but you do it anyway.. or Is there an area in ministry that you can see that can be given life? or Are you involved in a ministry you feel is "dead" and you think you could do something about it or wish you could do something about it?