Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jafljz

Hair salon and little kids

It is all a bit hazy but hoping someone can provide some insight.

Scene 1
My hubby and I are in this big apt, the hairdresser was doing my hair, it was her apt, she had her salon and lived there as well , layout was really huge, with many rms and doors. I kept thinking wow, she is prob saving money this way.
Told her I want to stay natural (keep my hair natural), she asked if I needed relaxer, I said well, only on my roots but I really want to stay natural.

Scene 2
My younger sister and I appeared to be older children of this nice man, who also had 2 little boys, who were biracial. The boys were maybe ages 1 and 2 or so. I remember my sister and I had to check stuff on computer. She checked first, maybe it was an address, I remember eldorado or an e something or directions there and then I told her that I'd check too, so she got up, so I could get on and do my own search as well.

No clue right now, I would appreciate any thoughts on this. God bless you all.

Thanks Mia!
I do know my sis is job hunting, and she's prob going to end up moving. Same with me, though we are in diff states.
I wonder if the age of the kids symbolizes that.
I'll keep praying about it!!

I will keep you posted.
God's blessings and love continue to rain upon you Mia, even as you let God speak through you