Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sabrina

Mexico and diarrhea ????

This one was kinda weird but has stuck with me Dream: I took a trip to Mexico I was looking in a mirror at myself in the room but the person looking back at me wasn't me it was someone I didn't know and I remembered someone told me not to drink the water there because it will give you diarrhea. I remembered I had drank some water on the plane I wondered if it would give me diarrhea. It wasn't bottled water it was given to me in a glass. The water in the glass was very crystal clear not dirty. I woke up.

Hello, Sabrina -

Are you actually taking a trip to Mexico in the near future?

You said that the person in the mirror wasn't you... Do you know someone who may be taking a trip to Mexico? Since you didn't know the person in mirror, I do wonder if this is about the future - and you may not know, yet, about someone going to take such a trip.

The issue with the water may simply be a reminder to pray for that person if they do go on a trip.

Just some thoughts.
-Mark

No plans for me to take any trips now or in the future. As of right now do not know anyone going to mexico.

The thing that stuck out was the women had black hair forgot to mention that but had no idea who she was.