Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gracee (lionhgirl)

Living Fruit

This dream had a couple of different parts..

My sister in law handed me a fruit - like an orange or pomegranate type fruit. The top was cut open so I could see inside to all the seeds. I held it in my hand and I could feel it breathing and moving. I showed it to my brother. Also it seemed like it was feeding off itself? My sis in law had straight hair - normally she has very curly hair.

A different brother and sis in law were over from overseas. I asked how much money I would need for the day, and mum sort of cracked it at me. But my sis in law helped me out instead. Then we were all watching a video of a sporting event and I recognised a good friend in the crowd. She was with her bf, they kissed and I thought they looked like they got engaged.

I was driving an old friend I no longer see to a funeral. I told her that I knew she lived in Upwey and that she wasn't with her bf anymore - but she hadn't told me these details. She said I had given her the strength to leave him.

Could u be called to intercede for your friend?

Also, how did you feel about the living fruit that was feeding off itself?

Hey Shan! The fruit part is hazy, I remember being put off or afraid of it - but the sensation of the breathing fruit has been with me all week! I think you're right about interceding - the rest of the dream has been quite literal. Thanks for commenting!