Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

I think its inherited!!! Prophetic Dreams!

I think that my son could also have prophetic dreams, he told me he had a dream that he got the Donkey Kong video game he wants really bad for his birthday! I know for a fact, my mom already bought it, even though he will not get it till his bday which is MONTHS away!! This could be inherited... lol! laugh

I think my late great grandpa was a prophetic seer/dreamer/intercessor as well!!! =)

Yes, I have a lot of prophetic dreamers in my family too. Many of them don't know it...they just think they dream a lot. laugh

There is a line of people in my family who has them. My mother, myself, my daughter, and my grandson.

My grandson has been having the clearest, most literal prophetic dreams of anyone I know since he was able to understand what dreams were. His dreams are always exactly right on.

My mom had them and my daughter has them too.

hey daisy.. Thats awesome! My little nephew.. i think he's less than 6 yrs old has dreams.. I think God is pouring out His spirit on all right now... reminds me of this verse - and yes i think it could be inherited :)

Acts 2:17"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

God is so good! Im so glad that He led me to this ministry to learn more about these wonderful dreams/visions! My daughter is a dreamer as well! :hooray: