Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gracee (lionhgirl)

Friend Wears my Wedding Dress

I was walking by a wedding dress shop. I saw a dress I loved and went straight in to that dress. When I looked closer at it I saw it was quite revealing, but then I saw it came with another dress to wear underneath, so the both combined worked well together. I walked into the fancy dressing room with 2 friends.
Then I'm standing outside the dressing room looking at other things in the store, and I recognised a man walking passed. I saw that he also recognised me but I hoped he wouldn't come to talk to me. I went back into the dressing room and was so surprised to find my friend trying on my dress. It looked great on her but I felt so annoyed that she was trying on my dress. At this point I hadn't even tried it on yet.
A different friend grabs me and my dress to try it on in a different place. We left the dressing room and walked through the reception area where waiters were preparing. Outside on the edge of the reception there was a dip in the grass where I could change without being seen. But then waiters found out where I was. It felt like I couldn't find a place to change.

Just throwing this out there, but is there a change you're wanting to make, but can seem to find the right time or place? I also thought the wedding dress could mean commitment.

Hey Shan, yes I do feel like there's changes I want to make, but the timing has been wrong!.. I guess the dream is more my feelings playing out more than anything, it doesn't seem to resolve anything hey.. But i think yuou're right about the commitment thing, I'm not sure what thats about at this stage.. Thankyou! :)

I pray that the Lord give you wisdom for this future event!

Lord,
I just agree with Gracee and I lift it up to you Lord. You are the repairer of the breech. You know how important this situation is to her Lord and we ask that you encourage Gracee and give her a clear understanding of the outcome.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.