Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

white car, police,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

it was nite time,, i was on the road in a nu white car i was parked beside a large tour bus, this was outside the driveway entrance 2 the home wer i grew up,i was sittg in the bak of the car nerd ,i was all in white ,even gloves, wow ,i released the hand brake, it seemed like an electrik car idea driving ,so quiet,, i drove about 1/4 mile , ther wasa police checkpoint ther, i slowed, gettg redy 2 stop, ,then i was waved on, then they wanted me 2 stop :stop: ,,but i was moveing ,,so i carried on,, happy dance they rushed beside the car, what ,i thort i;ll see u wen i come bak NaNa NaNa NaNa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, um wat seems 2 be the problem officer lol!

You were seated in the back of the car yet you were driving? Were there only two seats in the car?

:lol!:gotta love those feelins, um,, well, i guess quite nice being in a nu ka, ,,an bein all in white ,,wasa suprise,

I am wondering if you are not taking a back seat to something in your waking life? You are driving from the back seat which tells me you are in control but not in full control of that situation. The police are your checks and balances. Asking you stop after they wave you through. Just my thoughts Dreamster, not an interpretation. Hope it helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

yes im not in control of mi werk situ ,,but this didnt feel like werk related, but sumthing nu ,,

dreamster wrote:
um i was in a 4 seater, i musta had bakseat controls, ,,
This reminds me of cars for student drivers--the kids steer but the instructor has his/her own brake in case an accident is imminent. So maybe you're in more control of this situation than you think. The police make me think of authority, the white makes me think of purity--a repentant heart maybe? After all if our sins are like scarlet Jesus washes them as white as snow.--Deborah on her thinking chair not running from police

,i think its sumthing nu, in mi life, sbout 2 happen, that i was ordained 4 ,frm a child, hence the location, i think bein in the bak is like special, as is the white clothing, ,,the police part is the hard part