Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shan

Car goes over a cliff...

I dreamed that I was in a car alone and there was some sort of a chaotic situation going on (I don't know what the chaos was. )I was travelling at a high rate of speed. Then I realized that I was headed for a cliff, and I was now going off it! I screamed and yelled and it was as real as possible and I though I was going to die. But, just as quickly, it was carried over the cliff and landed softly on the other side. I was amazed at this and began thanking God. EOD

Hi, Shan -

Is there anything going on in your life right now where things seem as intense as this dream?

If not, is there someone close to you that you may be representing in your dream? The safe landing in the dream could be encouragment to them - or yourself, if this dream does fit you.

-Mark

Hmmm. Mark. I'll have to think if it for a while

I would interpret this dream as feeling like a situation was completely out of control and very fearful about it. It could be a situation in life in general or it could actually be a driving situation (although that is usually more symbolic if its about driving).

The dream is definitely comfort that the scary situation will be okay.

Thanks, guys. You've given me something to think about. scratching chin