Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWhiteShadow

Playing Cards

All that I remember was that a pile of cards was before me. Not a messy pile - they were stacked in a deck, and they were face-up. It seemed that the object was to put cards together that had the same face value. Now, actually playing the game isn't something that I was doing - it was more like I was just checking out the stack of cards to see how many like kinds were already together. The dream was really short, but I remember that some cards were all four of the same kind, others were three, etc. I don't remember feeling anything.

hmmm hi m, i thort of the ;;sayings re cards''. like ''its on the card's' or the decks stacked against you, ,gotta bad deal,,u gotta play the hand thats been delt 2 you,,i wonder if its actualy a pikture of u evaluateing something 2 see how things ''stack up'' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, deeler takes all

"Deeler takes all." This made me laugh. :)

I am doing some evaluating of circumstances at work and some changes that are coming. I'm not directly involved - much like the card game that was going on. However, I'll be overseeing the impacts that the changes have on my shift - mostly in shifting around employees.