Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ulla

A Shirt In The Closet

I entered into my closet looking for a shirt. The only shirt there was hanging on the highest rack, in the middle of the rack, alone. The shirt was a long-sleeve blue shirt. I touched the shirt, then the dream was over. During the dream i felt hopeful yet curious.

clothes drms are always interesting, assumeing your not destitute and only have 1 shirt irl, ,,i wud say say its more about you reaching for your calling in the prophetik, a high calling, thats been hiden ,,,,

Curious: about what the shirt would bring me and why it was the only one
Hopeful: That what it bring me goodness

Once i touched the shirt i felt: whole,good and complete.

perhaps your curious about your gifts/calling,, blue can refer to the prophetic, ,,shirt can be a mantle,

I am actually very curious about what my gifts/callings could be. I remember one dream where I was called Rev. although I only see "old-school/traditional" pastors use that. Could all these dreams mean I'm called to ministry as a prophet of God or something?

perhaps, but u dont have to be minister ,to be prophetic ,,and you dont have to try hard to be, it shud jus flow,,the fundimental fruit of new testiment prophcy is to encourage, exhort,an edify, ,,,

like i said perhaps,the prophetic is a calling ,,notta job,,a lifestyle even, God called samuel as a child, 2 be a prophet, i suggest you find sum books on the subject of well knowen authers, and do sum homewerk on the subject