Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Crazy dream! Unseen force holding me captive.

I had a dream I was in a different house other than my own. In the dream I didn't want to go upstairs, but I had to grab something. As I went up there, all of a sudden, it was as if I was bound and gagged by an unseen force. It seemed that I was bound hand and foot and tied lying on my back, with my feet and hands stuck to the door. I couldnt visibly see what had me bound. I couldn't speak either!! I kept trying to speak, and pray but nothing would come out. Finally "IN JESUS NAME" came out of my mouth, and I woke myself up saying it by talking in my sleep!!! It seemed like I was gagged, but I couldnt see anything on my mouth. It was as if I was watching myself in a movie or something. I could see and feel myself struggling to get free, but couldnt see what was binding me up! I did feel scared.

You think this could be a literal attack?

i had a drm once i was in a house and realized its not my own.. in that drm the Lord was showing me im at a place i should not be..

sometimes when we are not in Gods will we get attacked or get a distressing spirit... it happend to me,, but as soon as i said " Ok Lord I will not do this"... I had a peace come over me and i was not distressed anymore....

Maybe your mind is going places you should not go? As in negative thoughts or you are thinking negative stuff due to stress? I do that sometimes and i get attacked when i do...

But praise God you were able to speak forth "In Jesus Name" ...

Jesus's name always sets you free...

Just my thoughts

Thanks sister and Shan. I think its about the FEARS i have of a literal attack....but I'm protected, healed, and blessed in Jesus name! God is removing the fear out of my life! woo hoo

Mia, do you think I should worry about this dream, or do you think its one of those fears expressed through my dreams?

It does seem similar, but not exactly. This is not the first dream either that I have experienced this. I'm not awake when the attack occurred like the link states. All the times this has happened where I couldn't speak, it was actually during a dream. This last time though, when I finally spoke the words, "in Jesus name!" I literally woke myself up saying it, bc I was talking in my sleep so loud! Lol! I hope the literal attack you are speaking of was the dream itself.