Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

hotel/escalater/moon trip,/test,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i was checking in ata flash hotel, at the desk wasa builders tool kit ina plastik bag 4 sale, it had a hammer, square pencil,tool pouch, an sum other thangs,it was on sale 4 $6 ,,i knew it wasa bargin, it was oridgenly $300. ,,so i held it assesed the indivdal tool price ,again knowg it wasa great buy, the tools wer new ,but old, the hammer looked like my dadsfrom decades ago, ,,so i said 2 the clerk, i;ll take them, ,i had no cash, so i had 2 get my card from my room, which was upstairs,, i went up escalaters about 3 sets, on the last one ppl wer comeing down the escalater ,,i hada step over them as they wer sitting,, ,i got my card an started on my way back, as i was walking i encountered a group of about 3men anda schoolboy in red uniform, they wer going 2 the moon an asaked me 2 join them,,i said i wood, they hadda old nasa cheklist of about 12 things that needed to line up be4 we launched, i loked at it and said we got most of those,,10/12 ,,then the schoolboy whio wasa headboy started giveing me attitude ,,i was really unimpressed an said i wud inform his head master, ,,i then was in a skool room,i had taken a test, the lady was passing bak my paper in a brown folder, it had passed written on it, ,,but no mark, i asked her a pass mark,she wrote 80% more than i expected, another guy was ther aswell , he got 800%

hmm interesting dream.. do u have any idea what its referring to?

The ending of it seems promising, whatever tests you went through. u did well... usually after a test is a promotion both tests had an 8, to me that's new beginings..

oh yes 8,, gud point ,,alotta symbolls in ther, like motel, escalater,, then moon trip, ,,,an passing the test wasa grt one

maybe all the things earlier in the drm, were sort of symbolic to what hapend in the past.... which led u to take an exam...

Interesting, i had a test drm as well... this past Sunday our pastor gave a sermon on testimony... u cant have one if u dont go through a 'test'..
every Christian goes through some test.. which is thier 'testimony'