Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
knockingonthedoor82

Recurring dream

This is what I can remember of the dream. I was in the bathroom, and a woman; very kind and I remember feeling peace, she handed me a pregnancy test. Although the test was not a normal test, it was a large, extremely thick q-tip. After urinating on the "pregnancy q-tip" I handed it back to her, and she clicked one of the padded ends. The q-tip turned pink, she smiled at me and said you are pregnant, it will be a girl. I woke up it seemed every hour and fell back asleep to the dream. I do not think there were any differences in the dream. I do not remember how many times I had the dream, the number 7 sticks out but I am not and cannot be sure of that. I dream dreams often, I would love to begin to learn what they mean. Often I see them on the news but have no way of understanding them until I see or hear what has happened. I no longer even watch the news because of this. This particular dream did not seem to fit in with the others I have. Curious what your thoughts are. Thank you

Are you trying to have children at this time? I'm asking to see if this could be literal or symbolic dream.