Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

TV on FIRE

My son had a dream that our TV was on fire! Nothing else but the TV. What could this possibly mean? Any thoughts???? He has had prophetic dreams before.

Here's a few ideas:

Could be about the TV literally burning out or something.
Could be a warning about something he might see on a TV that "burns him."
Or, maybe it's not a program to be concerned about, but is something he'll watch that's about fire/burning - like a news report about wildfire or even an educational show about something hot/burning/etc.

When he dreamed prophetically in the past, how literal was it and how soon after the dream did it take place?

Two separate times he reported dreams to me that he got the video games he wanted for as gifts.

The first time, I already knew my mom purchased it already and it was a couple of weeks before he actually got the gift.

The second time, I bought the gift and it was being shipped from the UK. He knew I bought it, but I didnt tell him how long it would be to get it. It was estimated that he would get it in like 4 weeks, but the night he had the dream it showed up unexpectedly VERY early the very next day in our mailbox. I gave it to him that day.

TheWhiteShadow wrote:
Here's a few ideas:

Could be about the TV literally burning out or something.
Could be a warning about something he might see on a TV that "burns him."
Or, maybe it's not a program to be concerned about, but is something he'll watch that's about fire/burning - like a news report about wildfire or even an educational show about something hot/burning/etc.

When he dreamed prophetically in the past, how literal was it and how soon after the dream did it take place?

Great thoughts!!! Thanks!! :hooray: