Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clubber

INTERCESSORY PRAYER NEEDED FOR URGENT PROPHETIC VISION

Dear God,

Please help this person and intervene in this person's situation.

In Jesus Name!

Yahweh Father I lift this up to you, I ask that you send guardians, your warriors to intervene in a way that brings Glory to you. Let none be harmed, not a scratch. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
:getthee:

Hi Jesus,

I ask that the person sees the four people coming and that something happens to allow them to get away, if there are others with them, Father I pray that your mercy will allow them to escape with this one that you have highlighted to Mia, let them be like the passengers and crew on the ship with Paul when it was going to sink, they were foolish, but you graciously saved them along with Paul, not one died even though the ship was lost.

I pray for calm that gives them time... make it almost seem like slow motion while they are in it, so they can think and they can pray and they get away.

I pray for the four people coming to do harm Jesus, please soften their hearts too, put an angel with a flaming sword in their way as you did with Balaam to try to stop him... in that instance Lord, you gave voice to a donkey! Please don't let these people carry out their plan without having to cross you, let them see that what they are doing is wrong and give them an opportunity to stop and turn around before they go there. Gracious Father, your arm is not too short to save! You are God, you are love and you will rush to the rescue of your children!

Let us not forget to uphold these people... let us never hear the story because the disaster is averted... or let it be some small thing that is tucked away behind more sensational headlines, and let it be a story of turn around, not a story of tragedy.

For this one person, if it is your plan to save just this one, I pray covering, I pray for Angels wings to surround them, make them invisible to those who would harm them, make your protection of them like a fortress, an impenetrable wall, let them flee to safety. Thank you that you are a Father who loves them enough to ask us to pray.

Amen