Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Stylish Bangs-new hair cut

I seen some girls that got new hair cuts, they had longer bangs that went right below the eyebrow. It looked fine on them. I thought to myself that I could cut my hair and be stylish like them too, if I wanted to. I decided I didn't want to change with the upcoming trends, I liked myself just fine the way I am. I didn't have the desire, or the need to keep up with all this. Its fine for them, but not for me.

Irl Im very similar to this. I like to look cute, but I dont feel like I need to keep up on all the new trends of clothing etc. I feel its very expensive to do this, and Im more of a bargain person. I used to get highlights, and my nails done, but my priorities shifted a bit and would rather spend money on other things. I still buy stylish clothes, but stick with the more classic trends in plainer patterns to be able to get more wear out of them.

thoughts???

ok ,,perhaps a drm that reflects ur thorts/feelings about urself, ,,,fashion trends come an go like the wind,, howeva tastful classiks remain in vouge 4eva,, ,,,,,,,,,,,, like my classik seashell chair d,,,,,,,

howeva,,,, u can always go budget on this, ,,but sumtimes a lill personal extravagence is in order also,, i do beleave im bang on here

It reminds me of that old joke: Why did the girl eat bullets? So her hair would come out as bangs. rofl rofl rofl I think I've been out in the sun too long today. rofl