Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luli

Dollar Hair Supplies

In this dream, I went to a salon. I needed to get a haircut, but that didn't seem to be what I was going to do that day. In real life, I do need a haircut - I just haven't made time, and now I'm pretty overdue. Well, I stopped into this place and told the person at the counter that I didn't have time for a haircut, but that I was going to pick up some styling products. Apparently, I needed a variety of products - gels, sprays, creams, you name it. In real life, all I need is hair gel - and it's never the expensive stuff.

Anyway, I told the clerk what I needed, and he replied that I was in luck since they were having a sale. He showed me a few different name brands, each with a variety of products. The sets were meant to be used together, meaning that step 1 would be a little of one type, then the next step was a little of another, etc - all working together to get you some fancy hairdo. When I saw that each brand had like 4-6 different things to purchase, I said that I wouldn't be able to buy a whole set since it'd be really expensive. The guy said, "Each container is a dollar." I expressed my disbelief with a "No way!" "Yeah, way," he said. So, with that, I bought a set from one name brand, and felt really good about the deal.

As things were wrapping up, a few employees said that the products that I was buying would be really great for my current hairstyle, and they complimented how it looked. They compared it to some celebrity or something. I got a look at myself in a mirror, and my hair was even longer than it currently is, although it was somewhat styled. I thought to myself (or maybe said out loud) that I'm actually really overdo for a haircut and that I prefer to wear it really short and simple.

Since Psalm 23 says God anoints our heads with oil, do you think this could have something to do with your abundant anointing?

I hadn't thought about it in the spiritual sense, but now that you point that out, I can see how the dream probably fits that the best.

Thanks, Deborah.

You're welcome! And don't forget about goodness and mercy chasing you down all the days of your life too:-)