Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelabraham

all colors stolen

In the dream, I noticed someone had stole all of the colors and all that was left where two spit wads of gray. They where in side of a silver spoon. I was amazed that someone actually stole all the colors in the world. It was a simple dream. This dream recent.

However, my daughter had a dream that a man and others knocked our door and when she answered it, he held a large check and said " you have just won a four million dollars! There where others with him, some where, holding different colored balloons. She told the gentleman I wasn't home, but I would be back shortly. They waited outside for me. This dream was a while back.

Oh yes, they had stolen all the colors in the world. The only colors that where left in the world where two gray colored (what looked to be,) spit wads, or they could have been made of silly puddy. They both had a little sloped over point on top of them. Kinda like the top of a hersheys kiss (accept sloped over to the side) or Ice cream on top of a cone.

,,,well i know that the devil comes 2 steal,, etc,, so look 2 see if ur being robbed of anything,or if the life has gone out of ur world somewear ,,