Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sister

Help me to Interpret

Last night I dreamed that I was in this apartment and it seemed like I had favor with the owner of the house, she had the papers laying out for me to sign and in the dream what I was thinking will this place be big enough for all my furniture, she told me how much it would be and I signed the contract, my son was standing there in a brand new suit, and whoever the man was who was living there had not finished moving out his clothes so I told my son too look at all of the brand new suits that were lined up it was so many that I could not count them and the first suit looked like royal armor hanging in front of all the other brand new suits. I knew that whoever this man was that he was very wealthy I could tell by the quality of the suits and shoes that he wore. And in the next room there were so many shoes it was a wall of shoes that were neatly placed on the wall. Help me to interpret this?

it jus sounds awaesum ,,, perhaps ur entering into a time of extreme blessing, like pressed down running over,, more than enuff,, etc, like wen ruth meet boaz in the bible,,

grt pun ther, soles, ,,um gud point, im not sure ,,i think in context of the drm ther more inclined 2 be wat they are, or represent abundance,

Thanks............................................................