Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

back in time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

🤓i was back in time , medevil days, ,,i seemed 2 be observeing and in the drm, i wasa boy, bout 12,, in a castle, bleak weather,, a big man ,,knight was after me, he intended 2 kill me witha sword ,, i hunted me , i was running every wer, his sword was broken, ,,but i kud still imagine him plungeing it into my body, ,,i finerly, stopped in a room 2 rest, then he appeared, i thort my life was over, then he said he wasnt gonna kill me now, i was weary an watched his every move, then i was looking at me from a distance and thort that the boy was my ancester from whom i wud sring forth from,, ,,then some other boys came up 2 me wiv a huge black widow type spider ,,the size of a mans hand,, i said keep it away,, im of them,, ,,,,,

sounds very stressful.. could it be a call to close some door that might have been opened in the past for spirits?

in the dream u were very weary... but you need to Rebuke in Jesus's name.. and plead the blood of Jesus.

Maybe this is a picture of what was going on in the spiritual realm and u were frighted by the attacks but u need to pray against it...

nerd,,,i kno wat ur sayin ther ,,,but it really was bak in like the dark ages, ,,im rather mystyfied

yea sometimes God use's these type's of places & times to remind us of how things were or what they can relate to... lots of evil things took place in dark ages