Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ploufaki

Dream of Pastor taking over former church again?

This dream is very confusing and a bit hazy to me! But bare with me through this!
I'm in a restaurant, I'm walking around with my roommates looking for the restroom. My friends tell me they forgot something at our table, so they head back. I walk pass a table, and I hear "Your not going to say Hi?" I turn to see Ms. Jane (The founding pastor's of the church I left two years ago). I say "I am so sorry! How are you?"
She tells me, "Your mom probably knows this, but we got the old church building back. God really came in for us."
I'm flabbergasted at this, because IRL this church is in foreclosure and it's been bought by a healthcare company.
I tell her take care before I go to the restroom. I get a text from my mom saying "Pastor DC just bought a new building, he wants me to speak there." I drop my phone because this is all way too real for me.
I wake up after this..
I had this dream on Wednesday, but I was too tired to remember.. My mom told me yesterday that Ms. Jane has her location listed on FB in a town only five minutes away from their former church.

I believe so, the founding pastor said he would get his church back one way or another