Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FoxyLady

Help with a red snake!

Hello folks, longtime no see!

Had an interesting dream a while ago and wanted to get some feedback from you fine people...

Had a dream that I was in a room (just a normal room) and someone warned me that there was a red snake in there...?

Obviously a snake is a bad thing... and the color red indicates imminent danger? or a warning? Thats my initial thoughts.. theres the old saying "in the situation red flags went up" etc, and the red traffic light means "stop" etc. My thoughts are that the red snake indicates something that is dangerous.

Any thoughts and comments are appreciated. I value all your opinions.

PS: I hope all you folks are doing well.. God bless!

Hello, John -

Did you actually see the snake in the dream? Did you have any feelings when the person warned you?

-Mark

I dont think I did see it... no feelings in the dream that I can recall...

I see. Then, simply based on my own dreams, if I had this dream I would expect it to be prophetic for receiving the warning, itself. The room is probably symbolic for a specific situation, so the snake would be a threat within that situation. Since you were told the color of the snake in the dream, the redness probably means as you've already thought - something dangerous.

Again, I think the dream is more about receiving a warning message in real life.