Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Flying high!!

I had a dream I was with a friend (not sure who, but im pretty sure it was a female) and we were sitting ON-TOP of the fabric of a hang-glider.  We were flying high.  It seemed a little dangerous to me (whom irl is not very adventurous), but not too much.  It felt fun and free.  I started seeing other people flying with the fabric overhead, instead of underneath.  I decided to maneuver the fabric to fly with it over my head instead of underneath.  This time I was flying alone, and it felt much more of a secure way to fly in the dream.

I dont think I have ever had a flying dream...would love to hear thoughts/comments/interps!!  :hooray:

Hi, Daisy -

I can't say what the flying in the dream specifically symbolizes, but it should be something in real life that gives you similar feelings of freedom and fun.

What I took away from your dream was the difference between when you partook of this activity with someone else and when you did it on your own. THAT'S what I think will stand out to you in the manifestation: That you'll have this experience with someone else, and then adjust it to fit what's better for yourself when it's just you.

wave Flower Power flyin can mean riseing above circumstances, or problems,, i think you will start out doin this wiv a frend ,getting sum support, ,then u'll find ur feet, and manage quite well by urself, hee hee it shud be a liberateing experiance, Cheering ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sweet dreams 2 d

I've heard flying can have to do with prophetic insight and moving in the spirit. Perhaps flying with the fabric overhead could have to do with having a covering as you step out into your prophetic giftings--like having someone to whom you are accountable.

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate your comments!