Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

Picture Painting

Hello...my co-worker had this dream that she wanted me to post.

My friend and I were painting pictures. It was like computerized painting (not sure if there is such thing) where we could insert whatever picture we wanted and color it whatever color we liked. When it was time to reveal our pictures to each other, mine had an interesting blue and burgundy color and my three pictures that I inserted were one of Jesus leaning on a rock in the middle of the water, the ocean and another picture with water. My friend’s pictures had no water...they were all dry with dirt. We both noticed the difference and I mentioned how I loved the water and then we joked about the contrast between the two. ~ End of Dream~

Any thoughts that I can pass along??

scratching chin seems like a shareing of ur lives at present,perhaps ur co-werka is goin thu a dry time,nerd blue indicates ur prophetik gift, an burgandy ur authority and royal pristhood, holy moly ,,idea hee hee ,,wiv lordy being central in ur life,,,,sweet dreams 2 d

Thank you Dee...this is HER dream and she was painting with HER friend. I will let her know what you said.

Thank you!!