Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

MOΔΑ ΜΟΔΑ ΜΟΔΑ!!!!!!!all about fashion

kala stin ameriki exei apisteyti agora gia shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!k eidika me tin analogia eurw - dollariou

aww, I wish I can read what these posts say...I love fashion too! lol

aw!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! we were talking about how all the designers jewelry and bags and all the amazing stuff just don't exist in Greece and that we can order only a few of them online but most onlines shops don't deliver to Greece!!!!!!!!! so anfair!!!!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
aw!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! we were talking about how all the designers jewelry and bags and all the amazing stuff just don't exist in Greece and that we can order only a few of them online but most onlines shops don't deliver to Greece!!!!!!!!! so anfair!!!!!!!!
\

awwww..how come they won't deliver to Greece?! That is sooo unfair!! It's like a tease seeing it on line and you can't even get it...boo them! I'm sorry...have you shop at the www.theoutnet.com? see if they ship to Greece...they have cute stuff ALL the time; sometimes out of season stuff for 75% off!

I know it is sad!!!!! it gets on my nerves to see all the amazing collections and not have them!!!!!! just a month ago a juicy couture boutique opened which was a miracle but has nothing!!!!!!! only 3 pieces of that another 3 pieces of the other and I ask about certain pieces and they tell me we don't bring all items!!!! :shok: and even in Louis vuitton don't have full collections!

oh wow!! that is really sad...i wonder why the marketing team does that...well, there is always ebay i guess...LOL.

lol yes!!!! I know but I can hardly find the pieces I'm looking for plus I'm afraid of copies!!!!!!

oooh fakes right?! yeah...you are right, i wouldn't buy from ebay for their are fakes all over the place now. some stores, in tiny mall in los angeles, they even DARE to sell them from the back! I was sooo shock to hear that. hmmm...ideeli and hautelook (websites) sometimes will have designer bags 30-50% off...but they only have limited in stock so it always sells out...I don't know if they ship to Greece or not. They sell Gucci, LV, Burberry, Juicy, Marc J, Chanel ...but again, it's a hit or miss.

Yes I know what you mean! Been to NYC in the summer and it was amazing I went to saks and I was wow!!!!!! :shok: but still not all sizes and colors because it was sales!!!!!

noumera sta se o,tidipote aggliko kserw i 6 i 8 alla sta usa numbers pliri agnoia!!!!!!!!!!!!ta eides ta new items???????????????????????

naiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! tha meinw tapi!!!!!!! xereis an t tiger pink costume einai cash???? omg ta thelw ola!!!!!! k t mystery items!!!!!!!! dn exw 999!!!!!!!

oute egw ksekinisa na ta psaxnw me t kolpaki anoiksa merika alla evgaza allla 999s k ta kratousa

aaaaaaa k egw k ksenerwnw toso polu alla pataw ananewsi k den t krataw!!!!! :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Laughing tha thelw ola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! elpizw n mn einai tipota teleio g cash!!!!1 gt tha vgalw ta rares p exw g sale!!!! k dn xerw k poso kanoun!!!!

exei kt apisteuta sta cash tha s kanw post sto profile s sto fb ta cc items tha trelatheis sigoura k ta psaria teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeleiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

einai adiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s eyxaristw polyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! tha perimenw n t dw!!!!!!

xereis t rates g kapoia rare? :S

oxi nomizw uparxei kapoio guide...rwta ti lea75!!!!!!!sto ekana post des ta k perimenw na akousw apopsi

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kalooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathika einai YPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kala den sumferei egw ennoousa mono 1!!!!!!!!!!!k meta apo kanena kartokinito

loipn lew na t metaferoume auto t topic k sto FAD club gia na mboroun perissoteroi na sxoliazoun .....ti les?????????????

einai apo mia syllogh k dn einai ena antikeinmeno mono einai apo thn poppy collection! k einai h pinky cherry ka

poppy collection exw tsanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kai apo tin tatoo collection tsantaki kai ena teleio mauro vraxioli!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ni ni einai syllectika twra g t valentines k einai apisteuta fthna! anoixe new store sthn kifhsia dipla sthn longchamp!

t eida t proigoumeno savvato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m aresoun polu ta dermata ts coach an kai t tattoo tsantaki p exw einai kamvas nomizw!!!!!!(den eimai kali sta ylika me epifilaksi)