Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kopros

My chair taken......

I'm in a huge church, unfamiliar, I think for some kind of conference or something. The place is packed but I manage to get a seat somewhere near the back. Next scene, I have left my handbag on the chair and gone somewhere only to return and find that my handbag has been placed on the floor (next to the chair) and FOUR people are now sitting on my chair. I pick my bag up and walk away without speaking to them or confronting them. All this happens before the meeting starts. No prominent feelings in the dream.

Any thoughts?

Emotions (or the lack thereof) are important. Since you didn't really feel anything about the events in the dream, this may not be something you're all that emotionally invested into in real life.

Simplifying the dream, you reserved your place and then found that it was taken from you. There was no confrontation, you didn't feel upset, and you simply went on your way. The event also hadn't begun, so when this takes place in real life (if it hasn't already), it would make sense that it would happen before things get rolling.

Do you have any plans to attend anything like a conference in real life? Work or church-related?

Thanks JH. No; no feelings of being inadequate...

Thanks Mark; I ended up unexpectedly attending a work conference soon after I had the dream. When I was told that I should attend, I was worried about getting a good seat as I would be arriving there about an hour late ( irl I tend to be particular about where I sit at events). There were no other obvious parallels with the dream however.

Interesting - thanks for the update on this. So the dream was about attending the conference, then. Do you feel like there's more to wait for in the manifestation of the dream, or is it complete? Just curious as to how you feel - I'm not suggesting that there's more.

Actually I thought there was something significant about the part of my chair being taken by the four people so there could be more to come...Scratch Chin