Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

customized teddy bear

awwww....i love your teddys......can you amke one for me.........if you can't make it with this picture then make it with second one...........=))

awww its so cute hun!!! would you be able to try removing the beard Ashamed im curious to know what she would look like lol xxx

hannahbananaa wrote:
pedja your teddys done Smile

awwwww..............soooo cute.........i love it..............thank you a lot.......:DDDDD

can you make bunny teddyfied too? congratulations
i'll post a pic later, i'm a little busy right now Smile (or you can use the one from my siggy Smile )

awwww, i just love it!!!!
oh, and btw, i just got home, and i'm making oh lala baby now Smile

These are amazing Hannah! I'm so totally impressed. I'll have to get Sphinx ready at the salon soon and let you make her into an ickle widdle cute teddy lmao congratulationscongratulations

Mad props on these for real! They are awesome!

waaaaa id like to have one of this!Smile my pet wearing a pink shirt.how much for this?^o^

its nice to guess who's teddies pic are shown above..really cute!!! i know who's the owner of those teddies.. hihihi, esp lazar's pet with the cute few hairs on the front..

Awwwww! Look at the cute awesomenesses
:lovebox:

I would love to order a pet teddy bear.
Could you please make her tshirt the same colour as her hairband tho =P...Princess loves pink and so do i haha....Oh and if you can..can you make her ribbons in her hair the same colour aswell =).
Thanks