Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LOVIN

Being rejected by possible future spouse

I had a dream that I was at what seemed to to be a concert. And my supposed future spouse was there (let's call him Adam). We were back stage and put a not on a whole in the wall and directed me to take it. It looked like it had a lot of writing, but when I got to what looked like a train station, I opened the letter and it said. "Shut the f--- up, crazy b----!" I was saddened. Then his younger brother Benjamin came to comfort me. He was holding me in an intimate way. His arms were around me and his mouth was so close to my ear. He said something along the lines of "Of all the people in this world for you to be with, God destined for you to be with us." I had a feeling he was saying I was meant to be with Adam even after he sent me the note. All I tried to be was Adam's friend. For a second I thought Benjamin was trying to say that I belonged with him.

IRL: I haven't had a dream about them in so long.

LOL. yes. But I feel what Benjamin is saying is very important. I'm praying I don't develop feelings for his brother. Awkward!

i agree w/daph too many emotions.. although have to say, im not sure why the Lord wud have His precious princes be w/a guy that's abusive? He sounds a bit scary to me. Unless the Lord is working on the guy & wants u to be away frm him until then.

Just my thoughts though, might be way off here.nerd

It's quite strange. IRL: he isn't like that at all. He treats his current girlfriend with love and respect. He treats his friends well too.

This has a feel of a soulish dream...something that is inside of you that is coming out of your subconscious into your dreams.  I know God to be different than what is portrayed in this dream...even how the dream was presented to you.  God doesn't have to use that type of language if he's going to show you that someone isn't right for you or where his heart is.

If I were you, I would take this dream back to God and talk to him about it and allow him to bring clarity.  He will do it!!!

Blessings...