Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicolasflam

You Tell Me...What's up.

I dream the guy I spoke/text to yesterday on the phone text me a pic of him laying on his back, with his legs up. He had on black underwear and socks. I was like why he sending me this... in the dream.

These are just my thougths, but maybe God is showing you "what's up" with him...really. Either this is literal...or it's symbolic in a way where his morals and/or intentions are being exposed by God to you.

Here are my thoughts:
Lying on his back - He is not on the up and up with you.
Black underwear - He is showing you his true spiritual nature, which is not good.
Socks - these are things that are affecting his spiritual walk. IF you are saying that the socks are black also, this is not a good thing.

Ha! He's a Pastor too...I told him the dream and told him to ask God to reveal the interpretation. So funny, is our first time talking and God right out the back slam with with this dream. I didn't even pray on him either.

Dreamert00 wrote:Ha! He's a Pastor too...I told him the dream and told him to ask God to reveal the interpretation. So funny, is our first time talking and God right out the back slam with with this dream. I didn't even pray on him either.

God protects His children...happy dance