Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWhiteShadow

Where Is My Locker?

I have a good idea what this is about, but I'll put it here for confirmation since this is a reoccurring symbol for me.

In this dream, I was roaming the halls of my old high school. School was in session. I was walking around one of the looping hallways where I knew my locker should be. I was on the right floor, and I had the correct general area of the building. There were a few sections of lockers in this area, and I tried to remember where, exactly, mine was. I walked up and down this stretch of hallway a few times, and I felt a little frustrated that it wasn't jumping out at me. I was carrying my books with me and was looking to place them in the locker.

hey m,, scratching chin ive had sevral locker drms over time, altho mine havnt manifested yet, plus ive had at least 6 or more skool drms, :shocking: ,im thinkin this more about u learning a lesson from the past, and being sumwat frustrated rite now,, nerd wer are you wanting to make a deposit,,input,, also to secure some things uve learned, idea