Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Monkies being let loose, and a strange man chasing me!!

I had a dream that these playful monkies were being let loose, they were chimps actually.  My kids were lounging around, and I was NOT on super high alert, but was kind of in chill mode. I started thinking of the possiblity of the different germs that these chimps could carry, and how wild animals no matter how tame, can still be unpredictable.  IRl I would have been freaking out, and wouldn't have stayed a whole 10 seconds, but in this dream I was just a tad bit uneasy.  I did decided at the end of the dream, that we wouldn't be staying and hanging out.  

I do remember a blurp of a guy coming after me, at some point in this dream. (or perhaps it was a separate mini dream all together).  I remember climbing in this bright tunnel like area to get out of his reach, but I dont remember anything else about this dream. There were these shelf like white things that I was using like a ladder, to climp up with my hands and feet.  It was a round tunnel, so my hands and feet were spread apart climbing up, each foot on a different shelf on each side.  Each hand was on a different side of the upward tunnel.  I dont recall feeling scared.

Hi, Daisy -

I saw the monkeys/chimps as other people's children - or, maybe it's more about an event where there are other people's children since, in the end, you decided not to stick around. Anything like that coming up where you're thinking about whether or not to attend?

Yes, we were asked to attend trick or treating with some friends.  We all decided to trick or treat in our neighborhood.  Thanks Mark