Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wiselisa58

Trapped In a Hospital

In my dream I was trapped inside of a hospital and I couldn’t find my way out. One door didn’t have a door knob on it. There was only one way in and no way out. Then there was another door which led to a surgery room. I didn’t want to go through that door since I didn’t know if a surgery was taking place in that room. I was trying to call the man who had let me in there to call and let him know that I was trapped and I needed help getting out. I couldn’t find the man’s number. Then I saw this girl talking on a cell phone and I asked her if she knew how to get out. She was telling me no and was saying something about my boyfriend (there was a man who appeared in the dream and was supposed to be my boyfriend). To myself I was saying she was trying to steal my boyfriend and took him by the arm and led him away from her. After that I started to look at a phone directory to see who I could call for help. Then I woke up. In real life I am trying to get a job in the hospital, but I’m not sure if this dream has anything to do with that. I don’t have a boyfriend in real life. Any thoughts.