Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shan

Doing dishes aboard a ship...

This dream is similar to a dream I had the night before in one respect. In this dream, I'm on a large cruise ship, but it is all asphalt and in a neighborhood with people everywhere! We were assigned to be in certain groups where we had to work together as a community. I recognized one person from my neighborhood who was a boy I grew up with just down the street.

For some reason, I took it upon myself to do the dishes. I did this out of frustration, really. There was a normal-sized dishwasher in the middle of this asphalt neighborhood along with a hose with a sprayer attached to it. I thought it was weird to have a dishwasher and sprayer with access to water in the middle of the street, aboard a cruise ship, no less. There were a lot of dirty dishes and I was frustrated because people did not wipe their plates clean. I was dumping their left-over food out and scraping the plates before I put them in the dishwasher. As I was cleaning and organizing the dishes, I found that there was plenty of room in the dishwasher for what seemed like dozens of people. I just kept scraping plate after plate off and there was always enough room to put them in  the washer. Irl, I am not that good at utilizing every inch of my dishwasher, lol! I felt like I was accomplishing something and I was satisfied at the job I did and I was no longer frustrated with the people. I was actually enjoying myself. The part that reminded me of a previous dream that I also posted today, was that there was something dirty that was being scraped off or out of something and at the end of the dreams I felt satisfied. Hmmm...

laugh ,,hmmm,,sounds like eitha a church or job situation wer you are doin some chores :hairraising: that no one else wants to do, perhaps in a serveing capacity,, sounds like church, and ur doin stuff that others shud do for themselves, but in the end you come thru,smiling,

Hmm... I hadn't considered that, but it makes sense. Thank you.