Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

armellproctor wrote:
hello everyone xoxo

ARMY!!!! hello, how are you?

Toulouse wrote:
Hey, I haven't told you about my plans for the summer yet! Sister, her BF (let's hope things continue for the best) and me (or I?) are going to stay with a friend in California from July 7th until July 23rd! Am very excited about it!

Very exciting! wow you have two holidays to look forward to, and we don't have anything planned!
The house renovations are so expensive though, following this with decorating most of the rooms and re carpeting the whole house.

I like dark colours too BG, but to live with them, they need to be in the right place Smile

I'm watching Monk on dvd while the lasagne cooks (will save you a bit) congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Very exciting! wow you have two holidays to look forward to, and we don't have anything planned!
The house renovations are so expensive though, following this with decorating most of the rooms and re carpeting the whole house.

I like dark colours too BG, but to live with them, they need to be in the right place Smile

I'm watching Monk on dvd while the lasagne cooks (will save you a bit) congratulations

Lol, yes, I know, two holidays in one year, pretty expensive you might think, but actually not that expensive, we always try to look at promotions etcetera Smile And considering I haven't been on a holiday for several years (except the ski trip last year), I have saved up some money Smile
I'll take you all with me

Monk!! that's right! BF got me the first 5 seasons from Amazon, a very good deal he did there!

Zoonie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
hello everyone xoxo

ARMY!!!! hello, how are you?

Toulouse wrote:
Hey, I haven't told you about my plans for the summer yet! Sister, her BF (let's hope things continue for the best) and me (or I?) are going to stay with a friend in California from July 7th until July 23rd! Am very excited about it!

I am doing well thank you , you look like you have a lot of work going on at your place but it's going to look great i can't wait to see the finished pictures , i love dark colors as you could see from my kitchen redo so i love the green tiles

Toulouse wrote:

Lol, yes, I know, two holidays in one year, pretty expensive you might think, but actually not that expensive, we always try to look at promotions etcetera Smile And considering I haven't been on a holiday for several years (except the ski trip last year), I have saved up some money Smile
I'll take you all with me

Monk!! that's right! BF got me the first 5 seasons from Amazon, a very good deal he did there!

Oooh lovely, a good deed indeed!

We haven't had more than 2 nights away from our own bed in nearly 5 years! (that's what having grown children does to you!) so, yes, take us too! (or at least get us some great pics)

armellproctor wrote:

I am doing well thank you , you look like you have a lot of work going on at your place but it's going to look great i can't wait to see the finished pictures , i love dark colors as you could see from my kitchen redo so i love the green tiles

A lot of work Army, you just got through all yours!

See you later alligator xxx

Dinner's ready - laters x

I promise to take lots of pics!

Sorry, was watching The Big Bang Theory

Enjoy your meal honey!

Hello peep....coming in to say hi to all and try to catch up. Tomorrow I will try to come earlier. I think this is not the best time, lol.

sorry, got sidetracked, but have to go now, as I want to see a quiz on TV and then head to bed early, as I have some studying to do (you'll probably see me tomorrow, I want to see if Tanya & Kijo are here lol and if they had a good time)

We had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave Kijo big hugs from BG!!

No, it was 8:00 by the time i got home, figured it was just best to stay up. although I have to admit, I think I overdid it, cause I have a little bit of a fever, but I have drugs, so I am hoping that will make me feel a bit better before the night is over.

I am sorry ..... I will try to keep you awake .....

wonder why you have a fever?? Did you take some aleve or ibuprofin?

I have taken 2tamerols, (i think) and 2 aspirin the dr told me to take (about 4 hours apart, jsut took second dose)
But I have been waking up with fevers the last couple of nights (i wake up burning up) so I dunno. had a slight one when I went to the dr. this morning.

i think once I go home and rest properly, i will improve!!! : D

OH BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was in the art store on Broughton street and our band was playing (Death Cab for Cuitie!!!!) so it was like you with with me and Tan Tan the whole time!!!

I liked that art store!! It had some very cool stuff!!

I enjoyed my whole day ..Smile

I am glad, i was thinking about it more at home, and was wishing I could have shown you a better time.

But hopefully haging out with me was at least half as good as you hoped it would be, and that I met your expectations as a person. : D

i forgot to show you my naughty little fairy though.....

AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE OX!!!!!

i showed Clyde the new Family member, he just kept staring. had to make 2 trips to my car when I finally got home!!!!!

We were in a hurry to get you to the drug store ...

You more than met my expectations!! You are a lovely young woman and I enjoyed my time wtih you. I hope that you had a good enough time that you want to do it again .... I loved getting to hang out with you.

I am glad that I found OX!! I think he is adorable!!

poor clyde, first a blankie, then an ox ...

I know i was probably looking like rubbish at the end, I was WORE out!!!! I cant wait to get home and pass out!!!!

Where did you even find Ox?? Surely not at Sam's???

but silly, you should have doted on me so, your company was more than enough!!!!!!

I'm going to try and spend a few days with you sometime in Feb, if that is ok with you.

ice20b10.jpg

Here is my Ice-Bat. You know each of them have their own stories, right??

I did dote on you .....that is why you got a pressie ..... Smile

I found him at Sam's .. They had 6 diff ones. they had one that was pink/purple with a face on each side, one that looked like your bat -- but I thought he was grey, a green one, the purple one, one that was solid pink ..... and I don't remember .....

The only thing that I have going on in Feb is a superbowl party and then we are going to Disney ...... So anytime other than that week ... You are more than welcome to come down!!

ugh!!! silly brain typo SHOULDN'T have doted on me!!!!!! (der. what a foolish typo..... )

Whooot! sounds fun. we will have to work it out. It would prolly be later in the month, so we will see how things go!!!! (hopefully I will be sured then s well!!! )

I honestly dont think I have ever felt as special as you made me feel these past 2 days, (even in my crappy condition.)

I am glad!!! That was my intent!! I think that you are a wonderful special person!!

Awww thats sweet, but then in retrospect, i always feel bad, I dont like people going out of their way for me, it just feels strange to me I guess. hahaha

Is the hunt harder than usual this week or something? Frannie and Dawn have made a couple of comments, and I was going to ask you your opinion on it.

Myabe you should get used to someone caring for you......

I haven't had time to look at it much ...... I was busy ... congratulations

well, when things are nonexistant its hard to get used to.
Stray cats can be the most lovable cats, in time. but when they are not used to being cared for, they are wild. you know what I mean.

I really really REALLY did have a blast with you.

but we could have just hung out at starbucks and chatted all day, and it would ahve been the same to me!!! : D

The best pet I ever has was a stray .....

But i don't think of you as a pet ..... I do understand what you mean..

I had a great time. Maybe not Starbucks, .... maybe Panera..... or just find a cozy corner and watch the people !! I had a great time and look forward to many more!!

I have a f/r from someone that I share 25 friends with ...... mostly people from work.....I have no idea who this person is ..... Do you think I should accept??

Laughing not that i am a pet. but just my bad metaphor!!!!

Didnt you love my friend Jonny Bear. He is like the BEST. he is supposed to come hang with me for a bit later.

hmmmm, not sure. but I mean if they are from your job... you know its not a random person... you could always send them a message.

great metaphor ..... i understand completely.

He is adorable!! Didn't you say his gf lived at home?? Could she be a potential roommate??

He is taking her to Japan this winter as a "get away" trip. He is in L-O-V-E with that girl. Her parents are REALLY strict (considering she is 22???) they would throw a S Fit if she moved in with him, but I give it no time at all before they are married.

If she moved in with you though ..... would save you some money and get her some privacy from parents ...

Oh for me?? probably not. Wouldn't make sense for her parent to pay for an apartment for her that is like 4 miles away from her home.....

Strangely. I kind of like having the place to myself.

what do you think of a friend who went from 2 million points to 19 million .....

I am glad that you are enjoying your privacy ....It takes some a while to do that.

You are probably right .... I didn't realize tht she was that close ...

Yeah, well her parents support her for everything as well. (good Jon Jon has a good paying job) her part time job she has off and on pays for her comic books. hahahaha

arrrrrrrrr...... ps won't let me take any pictures ..... it keeps telling me that it failed ...

Hey ..... how cool is this ..... someone actually solicited me to make them a siggy ...... :big grin: .....

no ...... Kijo is delivering hunt prizes and I am playing in the winter competion games ...... Have you seen them??

Hi Armell!! How are you ??

Ok, sorry, jonny, just stopped by, need a second to catch up with everything.

Yeah, that mod actually sent me a message asking if she could modify my hunt a little bit for the forum competition thing or whatever, but when I go to the DR next week I will take a pic of that chair for sure!!!!

OOOh someone hired you for a commission, how nice!!!

Did you figure out the deviant art site???

HI ARMELLL!!!!

TanyaRC wrote:
no ...... Kijo is delivering hunt prizes and I am playing in the winter competion games ...... Have you seen them??

Hi Armell!! How are you ??

No i haven't seen them , i am doing well thank you , how are you