Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justicarjamie

Submerged in water

I was in a shower stall, I was calm and leaning against the glass taking a shower. I sighed and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was submerged over my head with water in the stall. I was at peace, looked up and swam to the surface and opened the shower stall to go out with the water.

**I have been praying non stop for direction, to me this may mean God is giving me the go ahead to legally take action on my failed marriage since my partner will not bother. Any other thoughts?

Well, water is usually the spirit of God, but I'm now sure how the shower ties into that unless it's a place of cleansing in the spirit. This is definately a good dream to have because of the peace you felt and the fact that you looked u and surfaced.

I can't say for sure that this dream is about your marriage, but if it bears witness within you then flow with it. God is good!

Thank you Cholette  huggins 

I am left with 2 choices, live alone forever or divorce. I do not want to commit this sin, but what can I do when he doesn't want me. I'm still praying about this dream, and waiting for answers.