Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

Small Shower

I was trying to take a shower in an extremelly small shower stall. I had very little room to move my arms. It had two parts; the bottom half was made of your typical tile and the top half was that fake shower glass. There was no door. I had to lift the entire top half, climb over the wall to get in, then try to put the top half back on. Every time I moved I would hit the top of the shower and then have to put it back in place. Then it was hard getting out. I even thought to myself "how did my aunt do this, I'm smaller than her." So I guess it was my aunts shower?

scratching chin the genral applikation for showering is a cleanig off of things that may impact on noes life/future, howeva, i realy got the werd ''restriction'', so do u feel in anyway restricted by ur family, or relatives,,i think the drm is a def pikture of some family issue, scratching chin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 deerestrikted, lol!

Hmmm, there is one thing I can think of off the bat that I'm feeling some restriction. Although, I'm not sure how I would tie it in to the "cleansing" part of the shower. I'll pray on that.thanks

perhaps its just about being restricted, the shower is the mechanisim to show that,  scratching chin idea hmmm maby its financial, does ur aunt struggle financialy?

I honestly haven't talked to her in a long time, she moved out of state so I have no idea.