Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Quick dream of getting married

I had a dream that I was getting married. I was in a foyer area of a ballroom type celebration. The other guests were in the other room. In the dream, it didn't seem as if it was my second time getting married. I was in my dress, and there were two people there that I dont know irl. One of them was very happy for me, and had a check in his hand to give to me on my wedding day. The other person, I remember was obviously a gay man, and he was there with a check in his hand. I could feel and tell by his mannerisms that he did NOT want to be there, but nonetheless was there indeed. He also had a check in his hand to give to me, even though is wasnt a joyful thing for him to come to my event, but he knew it was right to give so he planned on it.

scratching chin a real interestg ther  Flower Power perhaps its about recieving muni from a unexpected source, maybe the wedding is a time marker like anniversary,  scratching chin 

You have 3 dreams here each with 2 people, one your commited in and 2 of the dreams your helping. Are the dreams related?