Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ispeaktheword

Miller Beer Wrapped Up

Hello Everyone,

Quick vision:

For whatever reason I was standing at a bar. I got a Miller Beer in the glass bottle. I remembered my parents used to drink this as a child. The woman at the bar wrapped the bottle up in clear Saran Wrap and gave it to me. I kind of feel it had a small red bow wrapped around the neck.. (Not sure) The bottle was given to me, I didn't have to pay for it. I left with it. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Irl I don't drink beer. I looked up the word Miller and it means "one who grinds grain." I looked up beer in the bible and it means "well." I'm just trying to make sense of the vision.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

I think you are on the right track in looking up the meanings of Miller and beer. Red can mean anointing or power.

I am wondering if this represents a gift that will given to you. That even though it is something you will never use or that fits your lifestyle, yet you receive it graciously. My thoughts. :)

What memories do you associate with your parents drinking Miller beer? Was it something they did that you associate with them being comfortable? Like a beer on a Saturday evening that they might have had every now and then? I'm asking because I suspect that you will be gifted (red bow around the beer) what you associate with this scenario.

Sorry for responding so late everyone.

Exo152- Thank you for responding. It did seem like a gift. I wish I could understand what it means. Is it some kind of harvest? I've been praying for my young son for the last 3 months. I'm expecting to see the manifestation of my prayers this year.

Habakkuk- thank you for responding. I remember as a child my parents looked forward to the weekend so they could relax and enjoy drinking their miller beer. They were not saved at that time and I was about 8 or 9 years old. Memories in that home were not the greatest.

Blessings
Ispeaktheword