Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mathieu1986

dream of banquet

I had a dream where I was cooking a meal with my dad and I wanted to try the green beans. He said no not now that's for the feast.. he said well go ahead you can try a little of it.. then the dream shifted to where we was in this room where there was tables of food everywhere and I was trying the different foods on each table and then I walked over to this one table where there was some men standing by it and there where cookies on the table I reached to try one and one of the men said you can try that it's only for the fire fighters so I set the cookie down on the table and it shattered into pieces and the man said well you can go ahead and try a piece... and then my friend who was with the men came over and said yea sorry bout that you just have to be a part of the firefighters to eat at this table. That was the dream

i\\'m sorry im not sure this dream relates to that, seemed more like a pikture of you trying different things, perhaps church related activities, but being excluded from one perticuler group, scratching chin