Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
v3ryan

Ineffective Brakes

Hello,

I've noticed that whenever I have a dream that involves driving, the brakes don't seem to work very well. In the last dream I had I had to put my foot all the way to the floor to get what feels like 10-15% of braking power. This often makes driving in my dreams dangerous, and at one point in the last dream I had last night, I sideswiped a van my sister was driving while trying to back out of my parent's driveway. Anyone out there have any ideas of what this could mean? This seems to take place in any dream I have where I'm driving. Thanks.

How did you feel in your dream? Were you frustrated, at ease, confused, etc.? When I dream about driving a car, the car usually represents my life. The feelings/emotions I have when I'm driving often represent how I feel or will feel in my real life.

To me, brakes are your ability to stop. Like Pewilso said, our cars in dreams are usually about daily life - often what's going on right now.

So, if you have difficulty braking in a dream, ask yourself where you have trouble stopping in real life.